Theme: Stories In Stone
Duration: (23rd August to 28th August 2017)
A big shout out to all the wanderers who love to capture their moments. We at wanderfirst, are pleased to announce our first Monthly Photography Contest. It’s a very simple contest! To win you have to
- Like our page on Facebook (if not already done) – https://www.facebook.com/wander1st
- Upload your best shot on the given theme on our Facebook page
- Give the post a Title, description and include the hashtag #wanderfirstphotocontest
- Share this post with your friends so that they can “like” the same.
- The picture with maximum no of likes= votes will be the winner!
For the purpose of this contest, every type of Reaction (Like, Love, Wow etc) will be considered as a “Like”.
- After uploading a photograph to wanderfirst FB page on facebook.com/wander1st, the contestant must like and share the page.
- He/she may also share his upload on his/her profile to invite more likes.
- A photograph with the maximum no of likes on the wanderfirst page until the deadline will be declared as the winner.
- There shall be only one winner per month.
- The prize shall be in form of the gift voucher of Rs 500/- from wanderfirst which will be emailed to the winner in the maximum time span of 8 days.
- If there is more than one post with the same number of maximum likes, winner will be picked by a draw of lots.
- The photograph must be related to the given theme only.
- Only uploads done to our page before the end of the contest will be considered. The contest ends on 28th of August 2017 at midnight in Indian Standard Time
- One person is allowed to upload only one picture.
- Only entries uploaded on Wanderfirst’s Facebook page will be accepted.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted in English only.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the pictures submitted in his/her name.
- For awarded pictures, copyright holders grant the Wanderfirst team unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution pictures for activities in all media, including social media, online and print.
- The photographer will be credited wherever the image is used by Wanderfirst.
- The decision of if a submission qualifies for the contest will belong to the wanderfirst team only.
- Wanderfirst hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. wanderfirst considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Alappuzha of Kerala, India.